Recognize your enemy and fight against him

How Your Enemy (Shaitan) Traps You Into Sins
 Traps of Shaytaan:

Quran 35:6-"Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his followers that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire."

Some traps of Shaitaan to pull you into sins:
 1- "keep enjoying, life is long, you can repent later!"
 2- "oh, you have too many sins. Allah will not forgive you, keep doing sins!"
 3- "you are young, have some fun!"
 4- "everybody's doing it. don't be an extremist. spice up your life!"
 5- "don't remain cool during anger, patience is for cowards!"

How Shaitan will betray his followers (the sinners) on Judgement Day:

Quran 14:22- And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, so you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrong-doers."

Satan has promised that he will beautify the path of sins for mankind and will encourage them to commit sins.
Quran 15:39- (Satan) said to Allah: "I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all."

Recognize your enemy and fight against him.

ADVERTISER

ADVERTISER
Kalonji Balm