ALLAH'S FORGIVENESS (EXCEPT FOR MUSHRIK)

Abu Dharr (radi Allah anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sallallahu 'alayhi wa salam) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, stated:" He who comes with goodness, there are in store for him ten like those and even more than those: 'And he who comes with vice, ' it is only for that that he is called to account. I even forgive him (as I like) and he who draws close to Me by the span of a palm I draw close to him by the cubit, and he who draws close to Me by the cubit I draw close to him by the space (covered) by two hands, and he who walks towards Me I rush towards him, and he who meets Me in the state that his sins fill the earth, but not associating anything with Me, I would meet Him with the same (vastness) of pardon (on My behalf)." [Sahih Muslim : Book 35 Kitab Al-Dhikr, Number 6499]

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank for your comments
http://islamicquotations.blogspot.com/

ADVERTISER

ADVERTISER
Kalonji Balm