DUA

♥ ♥ O ALLAH ♥ ♥

 O Allah, I told You: “I’m in pain.”
You said: do not despair of the mercy of Allah.” (Surah Zumar: 39:53)

 I told You: “nobody knows what is in my heart.”
You said: “Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest” (Surah Rad: 13:28)

 I confided: “many people hurt me.”
You said: “So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them” (Surah Imran 3:159)
 I let You know: “I feel alone.”
You said: “We are closer to him [man] than [his] jugular vein.” (Surah Qaf: 50:16)

 I confessed: “My sins are so many.”
You said: “And who can forgive sins except Allah?” (Surah Imran :3:135)

 I pleaded: “do not leave me.”
You said: “so remember Me; I will re member you…” (Surah Baqarah: 2:152)

 I complained: “I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life.”
You said: “And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him a way out.” (SurahTalaq: 65:2)

 I told You: “O Lord I need hope.”
You said: “Indeed, with hardship [will come] ease.” (Surah Ash-Sharh 94:6)

 I confided to You: “I have many dreams that I want to come true.”
You said:“Call upon Me; I will respond to you.” (Surah Ghafir 40:60)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank for your comments
http://islamicquotations.blogspot.com/

ADVERTISER

ADVERTISER
Kalonji Balm