Beautiful Moment

That beautiful moment when Abu Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) is dying and his wife, Umm Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anha) says, “Listen, whenever you came to propose to me in this Dunya you asked my father for my hand and I accepted. So, ask Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) for me to be your wife in Al-Akhirah.”
Subhan’ALLAH, your probably thinking right now, “Oh thats just sweet talk.
He’s dying and she’s just being nice.”
But guess what happens after that? When Abu Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anhu)
passes away, she gets a marriage proposal from Muawiyah ibn Abu Sufyan (Radhi Allahu Anhu) who was the Khalifah of the Muslims.
Muawiyah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) is someone who is wealthy, high in status, and one of the companions of Rasulullah (SalAllahu 'Aalayhi Wa Sallam) and he is sending a proposal to Umm Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anha). This was the response of Umm Dar Dah (Radhi Allahu Anha) to Muawiyah (Radhi Allahu Anhu). She says,
“I cannot marry you because I am already engaged to Abu Dar Dah in Jannah.”
Subhan’ALLAH! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank for your comments
http://islamicquotations.blogspot.com/

ADVERTISER

ADVERTISER
Kalonji Balm